Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, and ... More Pictures

This summer has been a busy one and has come and gone way too fast. I was able to spend a lot of time with family this summer which was a BLAST!!! I am so grateful to be surrounded by such amazing people that love me and support me despite my short comings. I'm one lucky girl and here are just a few pics from my summer.

Mom, Janette, Jake, and Clay joined Leslie and me for Stadium of Fire. It was great to have them out here because it isn't very often that they can take off from their busy schedules. Leslie and I also made a few road trips home. Some of those trips involved leaving after our late nights of work and driving through the night which required that we sing, dance, or find other forms of entertainment to keep us from falling asleep. Our day trips were almost as eventful especially with Leslie finding as many pairs of sunglasses as she could and giving herself a few sets of eyes. It has been wonderful having her out here with me because now I have a travel buddy not to mention an excellent roommate. I have really gotten close to her and I'm going to miss her when I graduate and move out.

Duck Pond...




Quack! Quack!




Hot-N-Ready! hahaha



this seat is taken...


Sisters!


Enough said...


9 Hours Can DRIVE You Crazy!!!

On The Road Again...

Clay and Leslie...



Cabela's Adventures...The boys can spend hours looking at things that don't really interest us girls so we took pictures the majority of our time. Girls Got To Stick Together!!!

Another one of my highlights of the summer was this guy right here. I love him more every day and am looking forward to December when we will be getting married! I cannot express how grateful I am to a loving Father in Heaven who has blessed me with such amazing people in my life. I'm so happy to know that families can be eternal!

Steven and Me -Roswell Ranch Rodeo!









4 comments:

Rebecca Norton said...

Lisa, you are so cute. I'm so happy for you and Steven. Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need any help with this wedding!! Congrats again. Talk to you later.

Kristin said...

Yay you updated your blog! :) Good job! Love your pictures.

*aNdY* said...

I saw you had a blog.. :) Hope you dont mind a extra stalker :) CUTE PICS.. Congrats on the engagement..

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

yeahooo! An update! So fun to see all these pics! You guys are such dorks...that's why I love ya! Your future hubby is too cute! Can't wait to meet him Lisa! I am soooooooo excited for you!!!