Saturday, January 16, 2010

RUNNING, RUNNING, RUNNING...IT NEVER STOPS


Running is a passion of mine. It is a metaphor for my life. Like life, running hurts but brings about feelings of satisfaction. While running the harder I push myself the more stress my body feels. Eventhough running comes with so much pain I cannot stop. I'm addicted to this stress and pressure. From this stress I find self fulfillment and I have a sense of worth. The feelings of finishing a hard run encompasses great amounts of joy and happiness. The harder I push myself the more intense the pressure but the happier I feel. Some runs are easy and others I barely make it through. In running I escape problems, I find problems, I create problems. Life for all of us is one huge trail of twists and turns, downhill glidings, and uphill battles. I love the challenge!

No comments: