Saturday, January 16, 2010

IN "FAMELY" I FIND "ME"

My family is the center of my life...they play a very HUGE part in who I am as a person. I come from a family of nine and as each year passes we seem to add on a few more. My family has helped me develop qualities of hard work, responsibility, and trust. They are my support system in every aspect of my life (spiritual, emotional, secular, physical). In family I find my greatest joy. Everything about my life; past, present, and future, are all linked back to family. I am going to school right now not only because of the support of my family but also because I want to develop in ways so I can better support my family. I RUN around constantly through the obstacles and challenges in the BIG WORLD, pushing myself to become the very best person I can be, so I will be able to be with FAMILY forever.

1 comment:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Hi cutie pie! Can't wait to see what your up too these days! Blog often so I can see all the cool stuff your doing!